Blog Archive

Saturday, July 5, 2008

62) Solar System Visit & Spies

7/05/08

I realize I have to start labeling my experiences by what I have encountered so that upon review at a later date, I can easily find that which I can looking for! (especially with these multiple visits in one night!)

I remember becoming aware I was in full vibrations, and excited to think I was about to get out. As it has been a while for me, I remember I actually had to ‘calm’ my emotions to prevent disrupting the process.

Still feeling the vibrations, steady and strong, I became (again) impatient with the process (that’s me! lol) and just decided to roll out and stand up. I felt pulling at my head level, as if I wasn’t completely separated (probably because of my impatience!), yet was determined to do so and remember thinking, “I’m out!!”, and then felt the full separation.

I said ‘to the door!’ and found myself easily passing through my front door and out into the yard. I recall there was darkness again (common for first separation) and had to affirm ‘clarity now!’ twice before I was able to see clearly.

I recall I was amazed (again) at my clear, rational thinking I was able to do while out of body. Many times before, once I am out, I just seem ‘programmed’ to do things without thinking, but now the last few experiences I have been ‘allowed’ to think for myself and remember what I consciously wanted to recall once out.

I do feel that this is an achievement for me, as this process of being able to ‘know’ that thoughts are things so quickly in the astral environment, that once you learn control of your ‘conscious thoughts’ while out of body, then you are allowed to do so.

Anyway, I know I am out, and of course, I also knew that I had to do my usual flying and zooming to just enjoy that freedom, which I did. I was clearly thinking enough to ‘know’ however, that I had plans to ‘help someone’ this time out, so I didn’t spend much time enjoying myself.

So now I’m ready to ‘work’ and I affirm ‘Inward now!’ as I do a little spin to the left as I pick up my feet. I experience the most wonderful sensation of floating and moving that I have ever felt after affirming this. Usually it’s a dark tunnel, falling backward sensation, but this time I was softly floating through so many swirls and ‘layers’ of colors and music!! I particularly listened to the different notes playing, trying to impress the sounds within me so I could recall their immense beauty upon awakening.

At this point, I am shown this HUGE ball of white light, so bright it was difficult to look at! It was as if I was watching an explosion of sorts (at least that’s how it registered) and then it condensed into these millions and billions of tiny white sparkles. I was aware I was still traveling, faster than I have ever experienced, toward these immense sparkles of white light.

I watched as one area condensed even further into a more ‘solid’ appearance, and took the form of a solar system, with many planets circling the center white light. The impression I had was that I was watching the ‘birth’ of a solar system, all the while coming closer and closer to one specific planet within a specific solar system at a speed I have never experienced before. I had absolutely no fear, just total awe at what I was experiencing.

I was able to see the surface of this planet, and knew it was nothing I could even relate to. There were large neutral colored grid-like areas on the surface, giving the impression of buildings or sections. I was only allowed to get within a few feet of the surface, and was totally astounded as I watched the inhabitants go about their lives.

The most unusual aspect here were the inhabitants who appeared to be one-dimensional and of a ‘cartoon-like’ shape, with very little ‘substance’ to their bodies. I can still picture these people, (opaque, whitish, ‘flat’, and non-specific in shape), but that is the best I can describe them. I knew I was not allowed to interact with them, but did enjoy seeing this unusual environment. (Most likely the forms of these inhabitants were not easily applied to my conscious mind’s acceptance, therefore the best it could relate them to would be a ‘cartoon-like’ appearance.)

I then faded back to awareness on the couch, but also knew that I did not get to ‘help someone’ as I requested and was determined to continue on with an experience. At some point, I was aware I was pressing down firmly with my feet, and upon realizing I was doing that, just relaxed them. Immediately they floated up, signaling I was ready to go OOB.

Once again, I rolled out before I could fully awaken and found myself ‘to the door!’ and then outside. I flew up to the roof of my house, and was surprised to hear a herd of deer running past my house, as if frightened by something.

I watch as a few ran to one side, and more ran to the other side where they were cornered. Wondering what could have caused this ‘stampede’, I then heard voices below the area where I was on the roof. I jumped down to where they were to listen in, and found myself immediately being ‘spoken’ to as if I was a member of their group. (I recall I was surprised I was able to be seen – yet went along with what was happening – I now think I may have actually entered/become one of the people below.)

I was directly told, “You need to get the copy of the ID card on (name?)”, getting the feeling like I was to be a ‘spy’ of sorts in retrieving this information from another member they were suspicious of. I asked, “Why do I need to get a copy of the ID card?” and was given such a look from the members as if they were amazed that I would even ask such a thing! I just didn’t pursue the questioning further and accepted this gadget they handed me. It looked as if it was part magnifying glass and electronic scanner of sorts.

I had the knowing that it was to be my job to get friendly enough with the intended person to hand me his ID card so that I could ‘scan’ it for the information it held. (My impression again was that this ID card held much more information about the individual than I could even imagine and it was that ‘other’ information that they needed.)

Playing with this gadget, I remember holding it up to the moonlight (as you can do with sunlight) to focus the light into a small intense white light. (I thought that was cool it could do that, so I played with it for a while… but it also gave me the recall that it was nighttime this was occurring.)

I hear someone coming from the other side of my house, and know that it is someone who is part of our ‘group’ and he shouts a friendly hello to me as we recognize each other. (I had the feeling that this individual may have been the one I was supposed to copy the ID card from.) He was telling me about a party he was at (another friend of ours) where the female was celebrating her 42nd birthday, and I recall joking and laughing, “well, I wish I could celebrate that age again!” indicating that I was much older than 42 in that experience.

Unfortunately, I faded back to awareness, and quickly did my one-word associations to help in my recall of this two-part OOBE. I awoke and recorded these experiences, and went back upstairs to bed.

I had two other episodes of lucid awareness and false awakening this same morning, but I will continue them on in another post on the blog. Stand by for more!

No comments: