Blog Archive

Saturday, July 7, 2007

12) Other Beings and People

5:51am 7/01/07

I was coming down a familiar stretch of highway by our local high school with the feeling I had somehow received ‘superpowers’, now being able to move very fast! As I passed by the school entrances, I saw a group of familiar people standing, watching my arrival, near the first school entrance. I believe I had some interaction here with these individuals, especially one I felt very close to, but have no recall as to what exactly took place.

At the second school entrance, just a little further down, I saw 3-4 ‘otherworldly beings’ standing at the entrance. They were completely different shapes (robotic-like? no obvious humanoid shape), and a variety of colors, with a glowing soft light green area on one. I remember having fun, skidding into their area (because I was traveling SO fast!) to stop in front of them.

The one said ‘whoa!’ like he was startled due to my quick appearance and he put his hand out toward my ‘energy center’ to see who I was. He pulled back quickly (as if he touched something hot) saying “Who are you? You’re not from here!” I felt I was not expected at this place, as they were standing in such a way to block this entrance.

Feeling not very welcome, I continued on down the road, but with the knowing that the one familiar male presence that I had passed on the first entrance was watching. There was such a strong connection to him as he watched me leave, so I wanted to ‘show off a little’ by doing skating-like maneuvers. I felt him say to me, “Come on, show me ‘Mach-5 speed!” so I then take off knowing he was watching, yet wishing I could have stayed with him!

I next found myself in a hallway, knowing I had to get to this one class. I felt I was running late but it was an ‘excused lateness’ as they knew I was doing something important before arriving.

The hallway area had a closed door at the end and just as I got to the door, I heard someone on other side (of the door) say “Come on, open the door! I have to get in and get to class!” So as the door opened for this other person, I took the opportunity and went on in.

I walked into my classroom on the right, where I saw an older woman teaching. There were others all around working on their projects. I watch as an older man came into the classroom ahead of me, joking around saying he was dropping off mail for the teacher from (a local community college here). I knew enough to realize this class was definitely not from this college, (the letter carried the feeling it was something going on union-wise or politically wise), and I saw that the teacher was not at all interested in opening up this letter.

The teacher did see me come in right behind him, saying, “oh good! I’m glad you could make it!” and began working on my project. I had the feeling I had just done something or went somewhere prior to arriving that we took pictures of and she asked if I had seen the pictures yet. It felt like it was a ‘graduation’ of sorts that occurred prior, and I said “no, I haven’t seen anything yet.”

I was handed this whole stack of photos, saved in envelopes. I spread them on the table, carefully taking out the first set of photos. It was a picture of two boys, and the teacher said ‘there, that’s him, with his older brother’, with the feeling it was his graduation, someone I knew well. The next few pictures were various young kids with one specific picture suddenly showing me two of my own children as young boys, along with these other two boys. The picture was taken many years ago in a ‘workshop’ type setting (which felt familiar, but I have no clear recall of this place). I knew this was someone they grew up with, so I said “I’m so glad you have pictures of my boys with them” and the teacher said, “well of course I would, that was a very important time because he had just lost his other friends and was so happy to made new friends.” Now I felt she was the mother of the new ‘graduate’ and was explaining to me how my boys helped her son so much.

The next picture I picked up was actually a picture frame with a video playing in it. In this video was a firefighter, a man who had a heavy black mustache and heavy black coarse hair., He spoke loudly and arrogantly, with a touch of obscene words, much like a ‘macho’ full of ego firefighter might do. He turned to show the back of his black turnout coat with NYFD (?) logo, and I saw his shoulders covered with dirt and dust. I cannot recall any of the words he spoke, only his demeanor and personality.

I related the scene to NY on 9/11/01, but don’t know if it was actually then or just my perception. I also knew this was someone I had previously been involved with romantically because I missed him, feeling I hadn’t seen him in so long and was so happy to see him again! But, this feeling was tempered with the fact that I knew he was married, and I was watching what was like a review of his life. The video went back to his younger days and then faded into a picture of his wife as a younger girl. She looked Italian, with an olive complexion, a thin young girl who then transformed into an older woman with long black hair, parted in the center. The last picture was of the both of them as young couple that then changed into them in their older years. I felt some ‘guilt’ that I could have been ‘involved’ with him romantically despite the fact he was already married.

I am not sure what all this means, but I woke up knowing that perhaps this was a part of another life that I no longer needed to feel ‘guilty’ about. There is so much going on in this dream/OBE recall that I am having a difficult time deciphering all the hidden meanings!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Many thanks to Droxine for this possible interpretation: Karen,

This is really an impressive account. I have a possible interpretation for you. Because everything you say fits into the spirit world paradigm that Michael Newton presents in his books! Have you read them yet (Journey of Souls, Destiny of Souls)?

It's really quite incredible. I'm a bit beside myself. I'll draw some links here, but really, if you haven't, you must read "Journey" and see for yourself whether this sounds like what you may have experienced.

According to his hypnotised subjects, we have different stages of development, signified by different colours. We may study with a group of souls as whites, then when one is ready to move on to the yellow level, there is a graduation ceremony or celebration, and the white joins a new group of yellows.

It is also a bit sad, because he has to leave behind his friends who are still white and not ready to progress quite yet. But it is joyful because he gets to make new friends in the new yellow group he learns with. Heading up these groups are teachers/overseers.

Any bells ringing yet?

It sounds like it is possible that you attended the graduation ceremony (the bit you don't remember) and the "after party" which you may be able to recall because it was on a more available level to your lower consciousness. I think grad. ceremonies are somewhat exclusive and many higher ups present, which may have made it too high astral an experience to translate into lower symbology.

Anyway, the picture sharing is pretty common in the SW, in my experience and from what I've read. It's a construct of experience sharing, most likely how our lower mind interpolates what is being done.

I think the mother-child relationships in your dream are actually an archetypal depiction of teacher/guide-student/charge, because of the intensive nurturing and teaching that characterizes those relationships.

Perhaps you lead the group to which the graduate had come, leaving behind his old friends and your "boys" (charges) helped him adapt to the new group and befriended him. And perhaps that day he had graduated from your group. All his former teachers would have been there (like his mothers).

The woman you talked to might've been his teacher prior to coming to
your group, but she still obviously cared about him and was invested in his personal successes and growth, giving the impression of being his mother.

So, there's some speculation here, but it's not hard to fit what you describe into the Newtonian model, even if I didn't get the details right. :)

I'm not sure exactly how or whether your firefighter friend fits into the graduation celebration. It could be unrelated and he simply came to your mind since he was now in the spirit world and you were visiting there. Is it possible he was that first friend you encountered by the school's first entrance?

It sounds like you were in some way taking part in or experiencing a bit of his life review. Whether this indicates a recent death or one 6 years ago or even 60 years ago, we can't tell. It is natural to want to be of support to someone close to you in that way. (I once asked to be present at someone's life review who was very dear. I was told it was an unconventional request, but I was allowed at least some sort of access.)

Lastly, do not feel guilty about your romantic feelings toward the fireman because he was with someone in life. You will encounter this problem repeatedly and to an increasing degree until there is some peace made with the fact that the more we progress, the more often and deeply we will "fall in love" with those we come in contact with. It is a common occurrence on higher levels, to my way of thinking.

A respectful approach and maintaining integrity will help navigate these circumstances, with special care and respect given soulmate connections. Practice common sense and ethics without too much self-denial. There is something to be said of loving deeply, truly and with abandon, and we too often err on the other side. Respecting another's power of choice and freedom will always smooth the way.

You have a memory like mine - thorough, detailed and deep (maybe deeper than mine). This will be a blessed bridge of understanding and self-knowledge for you!