Blog Archive

Saturday, December 31, 2011

164) Daniel and Dog; Retrieval to Save a Life

2011_12_31

I’m so excited to share this latest experience, as it has left me with wonderful glowing feelings of such satisfaction and happiness! Not only did I get to have my flying fun and freedom again, which I have missed for the past few months, but also a sense of completion and satisfaction for possibly helping at least one person, if not more, continue on with life.

Waking about 3:30am, I decided since it was now the last day of 2011 that I’d like to have an OBE experience where I could again help someone, but also desired to experience for myself the joy of flying free again!

I had read an book before bed about Robert Monroe’s beginning with astral travel, and remember finding it amusing that he’d roll out similar to what I do, but then knew he was out of body when he found he didn’t end up with a ‘plunk’ on the floor!! :) This memory was retained with this experience, after I used an astral induction tape and within a short time found myself floating and ready to roll out.

I rolled off to the left, remembering, like Monroe, that if I didn’t fall to the floor, I was out!! Lol (Amazing how these memories are retained!) I was ecstatic and floated gently to the ceiling, now also remembering how Monroe would use just his mind (not my usual affirmations) to move. I found that, like him, if I ‘thought’ about moving down I did and then just thinking up, I did that!! I’ve done it many times before, but because I had just read this before sleep, I remembered reading about it and doing it.

Eventually, I had enough of the slow playtime and decided I wanted some real fun! I zoomed quickly straight up through the ceiling and roof and into the starry sky above!!! I was free again!!! Zooming so fast, flying and flipping, I was in sheer heaven with my flying….swooping and diving, elated that I was able to do so again after such a long dry spell!!

After a time, I found myself back in my bed, but still with vibrations. I realized someone was next to me again! I put out my arm to feel who was there as I asked, ‘who’s there?’ I felt an arm, emaciated, thin and very weak and then heard someone answering me.

Because the induction tape was still going on, I felt I had ‘plugs’ in my ears and was unable to hear him above the sounds. I repeated my question, now realizing it was an older very thin, frail male on my left who said his name was ‘Daniel’.

I remember we spoke for a bit, but don’t recall the conversation, but suddenly heard a sound coming from the doorway! A spry rambunctious dog, medium-sized with curly white hair all over, jumped with his front paws on the bottom of the bed to my right! He was so cute, and I turned from Daniel to pet him and make friends. I could actually feel his paws on my arm!

I didn’t realize that I was losing a ‘connection’ with Daniel, and when turning back, heard a change in the induction tape (hate that when it happens!) that signaled more awareness and possible waking. I willed myself to continue on, calling for Daniel, and was thrilled to find he returned when I looked back to my left.

Talking more, I asked how I could help him. He responded that he was very much afraid of the ‘big dog’ downstairs. I felt I needed to get him to move on, and so asked if I could bring him safely somewhere. He was reluctant, feeling like I couldn’t do it myself, so I remembered that I could ask for a guide to assist me.

I told Daniel I had a ‘friend’ who was well trained with dogs and could assist us in getting there. I looked around the room, hoping to see someone who was going to help us, but no one showed!! I felt a bit concerned that no one was showing, but Daniel thought it was rather funny, and so he said, “Well, I guess I’ll just have to let you take me!”

I took him by the hand, walked across the bedroom, out into the hall and down the stairs. I remember feeling a very slight tingle of fear as to what I might find as I entered the living room. However, I continued on and found there was nothing unusual in my living room.

Without stopping, we walked hand in hand to my front door, now wondering if he knew we could just pass through or if I should stop to try to open it! As we got nearer to the door, I decided I’d just continue on and we both passed easily through the door to the cool outdoors.

I was surprised to find myself no longer in my front yard, but somewhere outside near a road in front of us. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do with Daniel! I asked him, “Do you see anyone looking for you?” thinking someone had to be here for him! He didn’t see anyone, and all I saw was a small private plane and helicopter flying overhead to my right.

Suddenly, Daniel takes off to the road in front of me. I just stand in amazement and watch the events unfold. I see a SUV type vehicle on the road in front of me facing to the left, with the driver’s door open facing me. I see two men inside, the driver struggling to get free of the seatbelt and the passenger lying unconscious across the bench seat. There are flames shooting up from under the dash engulfing them!

Daniel is now on top of the unconscious passenger, frantically extinguishing the flames all around him with his hands. He frees the driver’s seatbelt so he can exit the vehicle. I watch Daniel still inside, on top of the passenger, now with all the flames extinguished and beaming a huge satisfied smile back at me! Daniel is no longer a thin emaciated old man, but a robust and young healthy young man! I can feel his happiness and joy with successfully saving this passenger’s life.

Looking around, there are people milling about watching this happen with me. A female silently walks by me and a man standing nearby looks at me and says, “I’ve always said this was a hazard that should have been taken care of”, which I felt to mean something dangerous about the area or the vehicle.

The entire scene faded soon thereafter, but I can still recall with such joy the satisfaction and pride that I saw on Daniel's face. I truly don’t know what this all meant, but the glow I am left with tells me something was a big success!

3 comments:

dan194755 said...

It sounds like a wonderful experience Karen. Thank you for sharing - Daniel (coincidentally)

dan194755 said...

It sounds like a wonderful experience Karen. Thank you for sharing - Daniel (coincidentally)

Anonymous said...

Maybe he did what he didn't manage to do in life?

/Pauli E.