Blog Archive

Monday, December 10, 2007

33) Learning about Walk-In's

I had an unusual 'dream' experience recently just before waking that I was not even going to record, but because it felt so 'real' I thought I would post it anyway to see what information I can learn from it.

It really wasn't much in the sense of 'travel' but more of an 'informational' experience.

I was in a 'bedroom' talking with my 'sister' but this person felt like it was my daughter's 'energy' yet she was my sister.

A third person in the room was just teaching us both about the 'walk-in' experience that happens...the one where a soul/spirit in body has decided to 'leave' and another 'soul/spirit' comes in to take over in that body.

(I am not very familiar with this experience only to read about it occasionally in various articles.)

My 'sister' in the room is in the top bunk of a bunkbed, and non-chalantly tells me, 'oh, that's what I did!' which completely floors me and I ask what she means by that.

She tells me to remember when she "was very little, about 2-3 years old, and had a very, very high blood pressure - and that 'Dad' had to wait for the EMS (emergency medical service) to respond? Well, when the pressure went over 300 (?), she left and I came in."

In this scene, I can recall that 'remembered' this experience clearly and that it was a distinct possibility since I knew she was very sick at that time.

I was so surprised (in the dream) to know that my 'sister' was a walk-in!

Now, in real life (at least this life!), there is no memory of such an experience. The only even close memory of such an event is when my daughter was age 2 having a very, very high fever (over 106 F!) and having to get to the hospital before any detrimental effects occured. There is no recall of my sister in this life being very sick when I was younger.

This is another unusual experience for me as I'm not even sure if it was a 'dream' or a past life recall, or what.

I'm not sure why I was shown this experience, but I thought I'd share it here for those who may not be familiar with this process.

More information can be found here: http://www.crystalinks.com/walk_ins.html

No comments: