Blog Archive

Thursday, April 7, 2011

143) Morning OBE from Astral Vision; Attempt at Meeting

This OBE was again unusual, in that I wasn’t truly sure it WAS an OBE, until I remembered specific details that would not have occurred if I was ‘just dreaming’.

Waking this morning, I realized I had no reason to get up right away, and so wanted to try to see if I could meet up astrally with a friend whom I chat with online. I know I’ve ‘met up’ with others in physical before on my blog, but there is always some degree of uncertainty with it.

Usually with this ‘just awakening’ time, I get a lot of astral vision type experiences, not always full OBEs.

I soon DID get an 'astral vision' where I knew I was on the bed AND viewing some sort of scene in front of me, but then I thought that maybe I could use THAT awareness to try to convert it to an OBE!

I was able to drift deeper, and was thrilled to feel vibrations! I knew I was going to! BUT...I am aware now that I'm in a different bed and bedroom!! One from my childhood, the last one I had before I married and moved out....I knew it wasn't 'right' but I didn't want to question the vibrations and so I just rolled off and out!

Very easily, I was standing SO CLEAR on the side of THAT bed, and moved down the hallway out of the room, knowing I could put my hand through the wall to check if I wanted to (and did!) and then moved to the outside upstairs porch area (which is actually no longer there!) I took the time to ‘feel’ the glass as I passed through the door, a specific clue I was OOB.

Once on the porch, I affirmed intensely that I wanted to go see my friend! I mentally screamed the name as I let myself 'fall' off the second story porch, again knowing I was OOB and could not get hurt.

I was very disappointed to see that all I did was drift down to the ground. I noticed it had just rained, a few young children were riding their bikes on the road in front of the house, and looking up I could see TWO beautiful rainbows! It all felt SO physical and out-of-body, as I consciously thought if I could remember the fact about the kids on the bikes and the rainbows, someone could verify it did happen that day once I returned to body!

So I try to fly, finding it difficult, but finally 'letting go' and allowing myself to float up, again affirming the name and the intention to meet.

BUT.......I now find myself back in the bed (in my childhood bedroom), annoyed because someone is at the door giving me back my clean laundry in a bin, but all in disarray. I get upset with her and slam the door, starting to clean up my belongings in the bedroom and fixing the laundry, only to realize the radio is on and I can HEAR my friend’s voice talking! I know it’s him as there is a distinct accent and we’ve talked on the phone before.

I am so upset to think that I just had a chance to go 'see' him, but now he's still ONLY here across the electronic medium!!! I wished I had paid attention to exactly what he was talking about so maybe I could verify it. It wasn't directed to me on the radio, but mentioned something about telling another male how to do something correctly.... I just didn't listen that carefully!

When I woke for real, finding myself in my own bed now, I at first wondered if it truly had been an OBE, but then, in review, I could remember thinking so clearly about things that would not have happened if it had been 'just a dream'.

So I supposed you could say I was barely successful in that I DID hear him talking, but it was quite unusual to have it from an OBE that occurred within an environment from my youth. Also, I am happy to know that I can use my ‘astral vision’ to convert to an OBE if I wanted to!

No comments: