Blog Archive

Monday, April 12, 2010

121) Long & Deep, Former Pets, Little Girl, Guide

This OBE was rather limited in recall due to the length of ‘time’ I was out! I even remembered thinking while out of body, if I don’t stop this now, I will not be able to recall all the details so far!

IMO, it’s not really a matter of ‘time’ as we know it, but a matter of ‘depth of experiences’ that measures how ‘long’ you are out!

Yet, regardless of the fact that I may not be able to write much, I made the conscious decision to continue on, probably because I have had such limited OOB excursions lately that I really wanted to stay out! When faced with such a decision while out of body, I hope my readers don’t mind that I chose to limit their quality of learning this time…lol

I have to say, though, that this was another very ‘deep’ experience, as I can tell its depth by the degree of difficulty I have ‘pulling out’ of the experience. The ‘deeper’ I am, the more difficult it is to bring back cohesive memories that ‘fit’ according to our physical dimension beliefs. There will be events and actions that made perfect sense in the astral, yet when you try to bring them back to this physical thinking, it is interpreted as ‘non-sense’ or even rejected by the conscious mind because it doesn’t fit the usual patterns.

I know this because of the few bits of recall I have as I try to ‘pull’ these memories back with me as I awaken. With the ‘false awakenings’ I have, the ones where I think I AM recording already yet am not, tell me these memories may not even be meant to be brought back.

For this long OBE, I have great recall of the end where two times I thought I was recording, only to realize that the recorder was in pieces and unable to be used! This same ‘event’ has happened SO frequently that it is now a signal for me that if I find my recorder broken, I am NOT fully awake and need to pull up more!!

As I try to pull up more, I lose more and more recall! It is rather frustrating at times! I hold the recorder, and can still ‘feel’ those memories but cannot put it into words!

But there were some recall of events, and those I will gladly share. The first time I became aware of vibrations, I was more ‘awake’ than usual, and became excited to think that I was indeed going to get out! However, with this excitement, I felt the vibrations shut down!

So I tried again, and found myself ‘awake’, lying on the couch, with animals now coming up to the side of the couch. I was surprised to feel a cat jump on me, and walk down and around my body, but then ‘knew’ it was one of the cats I had had many years ago.

Hearing noises, I looked to my left and there in my living room were two dogs that I have known either through my childhood or young adult life. I was thrilled to see my beautiful brindle lab mix, Buddy (my first Buddy) that disappeared years ago and I never knew what happened to him. Next to him was the cocker spaniel, Jingles, shaking his head and flopping his ears as he always did!

I believe there were others there, but my attention was drawn to my feet, where once again something was ‘clamping down’ on my toes! I was aware of what it was at the time, but my recall only gave me the word ‘Polly pet’ or something like that and with the intensity of the toe-hold, my memories tell me it felt like they were being held in a bird’s beak! I have no idea who or what this was, but it took a bit of effort to convince ‘it’ to let go, and I was much relieved when it finally did!

The next recall was of being out and realizing someone was holding both my hands in front. I could see no one, yet distinctly felt the small hands. I asked, ‘who’s there?’ and was surprised to hear a young girl’s voice answering me.

I cannot recall her words, or what we talked about, but the memory of twirling her around, having fun and laughing remains with me! The only other bit of this experience I recorded was the memory of hearing her say, “Oh look! It’s (name)!” I cannot recall her name, or the name of whom she saw, but upon realizing she could ‘see’ someone else, I knew I had to hand her over. I said, “I guess you’d better go then” and handed her over to this other person that was now visible to her.

Now, I recorded a few things that don’t quite make sense about this, but thankfully, as I recorded what I ‘saw’, I also interpreted what I felt that helps makes more sense now.

I said she started out as an ‘infant’, and remember thinking ‘she’s so young she doesn’t know she has passed’….yet as I played with her, she became older, maybe around 3 years old. I recorded my impression that she was so used to be neglected that she remained an ‘infant’ in her mind, and that’s why when I paid attention to her, she became more normal size as she truly would be for her age.

Another memory was of trying to get out of the house, pulling and tugging hard to move to the window. I can still recall the difficulty I had trying to pass through the window – knowing I was OOB and could do it, yet having difficulty with the wall portion of the window.

Half my body was hanging outside as it passed easily through the glass portion, yet my lower half was having problems getting through the wall! I remember feeling the ‘coolness’ in the change of air as I exited finally….and then took off flying again! The only memory I have of the flying is looking down, seeing my dog Buddy following me on the ground and wondering why he’s not up here with me as usual!

One last memory I recorded was the fact that I remembered to ask, ‘where’s my guide?’ as I had affirmed before bed that I wanted to meet with him again. As I was standing OOB in my living room, I looked across the room to see him happily sitting by the fireplace, smiling back at me.

I didn’t ask or go near him as I felt by his ‘smirky’ smile that once again, as I had asked prior to this incarnation that I not have much help from them that he was gently reminding me he was here with me but was not going to intervene!

No comments: