Blog Archive

Saturday, November 17, 2007

29) Energy Work Pre-OOB

November 17, 2007

I had awakened early in the am by a phone call and then went back to bed, dozing in a lighter level of sleep. I recall that I was surprised to suddenly feel my legs being picked up together, moving up and down, and then in all different positions. Because of past experience with this same ‘feeling’, I knew this was the beginning of ‘getting out’ and just went along with whatever was happening.

I could feel ‘hands’ on different parts of my back and sides creating warm and tingly sensations and was given the thought that maybe this was not time to go OOB, as it felt as though some ‘energy work’ was going on.

At this point, I KNOW I am lying in bed, and am fully aware of ‘hands’ moving and working on my body. Next I heard the radio (so I thought) come on, and knowing my husband was next to me not moving, it made me think, “ no, it can’t be the radio or he would be doing something about it.”

So I listen to the narrator-like voice that is talking, trying not to move (because my legs are still being moved and hands are still working on my body). It was very difficult to make out the words, and I didn’t think to use the ‘clarity now’ because I wasn’t really sure what was going on. I do remember getting the feeling that the narrator was telling me what I need to do to ‘help my understanding’ but cannot recall exactly what was being said.

Next thing I knew I was pulled down by my feet, almost off the bottom of the bed! My husband then moves in bed, so I think, “well that’s it, it’s over, I’m awake.” I got out of bed and remember seeing a large amount of nuts and pieces of something all over the bedroom rug, thinking ‘good grief, why are these here?’ (My cue to become aware I’m OOB, but again, didn’t pick up on it!)

My husband got up to go to the bathroom, and I heard him say something about, ‘who put these here?’ and as I entered the bathroom to see what he was looking at, I realized there was water flooding the bathroom, with 2-3” of water on the floor and quickly heading out the door!

I ran to the phone to call for help, but had trouble dialing because I realized it was a new phone that my husband must have purchased as a surprise for me. I was eventually able to dial out for help, but then the scene faded and I was SO surprised to wake up for real in the bed, with my husband still sleeping quietly beside me!

This was an interesting experience in that it's been a long time since I 'felt' those hands on my 'body'. It happened quite regularly in the beginning, and I feel it is probably my 'otherworldly friends' assisting me to get back into the proper levels to continue on in my experiences.

No comments: