Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

19) Movie Lot waves

2:30am 8/19/07

This was written a few hours after waking, as I can still remember major points. I wish I had recorded it! I remember thinking at the time that it wasn’t that ‘significant’ a dream but again, in full waking state, I realize it just may have been!

Was in a ‘movie lot’ of sorts, gathering people to come watch ‘the show’ that was going to start. I knew all about what was going to happen and wanted others to watch the event. We lined up along a wall on one side of the lot, and then the ‘show’ started. It was really nothing more than a wall of water that exploded out of the center hill area and swirled all over, filling the entire lot with waves of wild water. To me it felt refreshing and exhilarating!

It got to the point where it was going to start filling up the area where we were sitting, but I knew that it would only get to be about ankle level, so I already had my shoes off so I could enjoy putting my bare feet in the water. The others sitting with me were frightened and worried that the water was going to be washing over and engulfing us. I knew that wasn’t going to happen, so I just said, ‘stay, wait and see because we are safe’.

At one point I stood and looked over to another ‘movie lot’ across the way and saw more activity and water movement, knowing that this was going to be ‘part 2’ of the movie and that others were there now going through it, so I had to wait for our turn. I was excited for some reason, knowing that ‘part 2’ was going to be even more ‘fun’ than this part one I was at!

No comments: