Blog Archive

Friday, April 14, 2023

200) It's Time to Begin Again

So it's been a while since I've blogged any experiences here, but with some big changes in my life and lots of 'nudges' from the Universe, I'm jumping back into my 'otherworldly' experiences with astral travel and out of body experiences.  Thanks to Jaime's encouragement, I'm going to write a chapter in an upcoming book called, "Divine Dreamers - Wisdom and Guidance on Unlocking Your Soul Essence Through Lucid Dreaming & Astral Projection."  I will be sharing some of my techniques and ongoing learning in this book that will be available later this year. 

As I work on this chapter and get these 'nudges' from the Universe, I wanted to share with you a video that happened recently with our Ring motion detector.  When you watch the video, be sure to turn up the volume, as there is definitely a sound that is accompanying this orb! The way it moved, the sound that you hear, and toward the very end, a flash of light all indicates to me an otherworldly visitor stopping by. (Flashes of light frequently accompany inter-dimensional travel)  I was just inside the room at the bottom of the video when this happened.  This is the link to the video on YouTube: Otherworldly Visitor?

It's really interesting how once you make the intention of doing something, the Universe always transpires to make it happen! Thank you Jaime for being my kickstart! 


No comments: