Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

198) Helping Another to Move On

It's again been a long time since I put any experiences here on my blog, as I do not exclusively focus on having them - but once in a while, something will occur that I feel is important to share.

Last night, I became aware I was in that 'in-between' state where I'm conscious of being in bed at night, yet within a dream state.  I felt I was in a location where I've not been before, lying in a bed in an old 'cabin' type bedroom and fully aware that someone was in the room with me.  I could not clearly see who it was, but my senses indicated it was an elderly male. 

I felt him moving on my left side moving toward me on the bed where I was 'sleeping'.  What I didn't expect was to have him turn and SIT DOWN on top of me! I was so taken aback to 'feel' the full weight of his 'body' sitting on my chest!

I immediately pushed back hard to alleviate the pressure, and he was just as surprised to feel the resistance! He turned to face me, I sensed (not heard) he indicated he didn't know what to do, where to go! I don't know how I knew, but all I 'told' him was that he needed to go 'to the light'! At the far end of the bed, a faint glimmer of light was shining and he immediately moved toward it.  

It all happened very quickly, and ended just as fast.  It's been a long time since I've had such contact with 'lost souls' and I'm only hoping that I was able to help him move on to the next life. 

I truly believe that some 'souls' transition too quickly to adjust, or have such firm beliefs of no afterlife, that after their death, they remain close to the 'human' experience in a place that is 'between' worlds.  Time is 'no-thing' to them so they are fixated to stay where they have always been until someone or something is able to break through to them.

I'm happy to know that I can still help when it's needed, and maybe I should think about trying to get back to doing more of this 'otherworldly' travel in the future again!

  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. As a young girl I can recall my first out of body experience & continued to gave them thru my college years. It’s been a while since I’ve travelled but I used to visit so many far away places. I also sensed when there were others who were ill willed &’sometimes I could feel a tugging at my soul… those experiences frightened me & I think that is why I stopped traveling