Blog Archive

Monday, December 26, 2011

163) Year of Changes; Learning to Let Go; Cindy

12/26/11

It’s been a long time since I’ve had one of my astral adventures where I can share long stories of where I go and what I do. It seems for the past few months I’ve been ‘restricted’ to short little excursions with very limited recall, likely due to my changing life events and limited time for focus and intention. I will share another short OBE I had this morning, but first, a few words of gratitude and appreciation for all that has happened in my life to date.

It’s been a whirlwind year, full of unexpected changes, some more difficult than others, but always able to be endured and overcome due to my knowing that all obstacles are only lessons for more learning. Keeping a positive focus that “all is happening for a reason” was an important part of this learning, especially those more difficult times when the ‘reason’ is unclear and unknown. (But I will say, for most of it, the reason eventually showed itself and I am amazed how the Universe always knows what is best, despite our initial objections!)

So, with the closing of this year I send my thanks for all that I have been shown and have learned and now face the New Year with excitement and an even more positive focus that I AM where I need to be and doing what I need to be doing at this time.

I intend to devote more time to MY desires and needs, which includes more astral travel and all its lessons, as well as real life travel to seek out those who share my ambition and determination in this learning adventure. By sharing what we know with others, we all become stronger in our energies and efforts, and with that, much more successful and knowledgeable about our own lives and Universe around us. It is so true that that which you put forth, returns to you twofold!

I want to thank all my friends here on this wonderful ‘intangible dimension’ that connects us all, called the internet, that offer me support and encouragement with all my travels and learning. I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and am now looking forward to hopefully meeting many of you in person somehow and hearing from so many more!

With that, I’ll share my short adventure this morning. I became aware of vibrations while in my bed and was excited to think that finally I will get out again! (Of course, I was careful not to become too excited, as you know that will stop any further progress.) I remembered my intention was to ‘go where I needed to learn’ and allowed the Universe to decide that which would be best for me at this time.

As the vibrations lifted, I was aware I was still in my bed, but now there was someone lying in the bed next to me. Knowing I am usually alone, I turned to see who it was and was a bit shocked to see it was my ex-husband! Somehow I knew there was something here I needed to ‘let go’ of, and asked him what he wanted.

Without a lot of details, I know we had a good conversation about how things changed with us, and what we both needed to do to move on. It’s a conversation that I know could not happen in real life, as he is still too bitter to talk with me. But I felt I achieved a sense of accomplishment with our discussion and was content.

As our conversation completed, I became aware of another person near the bottom of the bed, and called out, ‘who’s there?’ I distinctly heard a female answer “Cindy” and she proceeded to tell me about these two males with her, aged 23 and 12, who wanted to talk with me.

For some reason, there was SO much noise going on around me, almost like a room full of people, that I was having difficult focusing on her voice and hearing what she wanted to tell me! I asked a few times for her to repeat herself, but eventually, all of them just faded away without any further information.

I also realized I was having difficulty speaking, and it seemed that every time I attempted to talk, so much saliva and drooling (yuck!) was happening that I eventually just gave up trying to clear it (as I felt it was going to wake me up) and tried to talk with it, not worrying about how it appeared!! Lol

The next I realize I’m once again with my ex-husband who is upset that his father isn’t doing well in the hospital, and I had the impression that he was about to pass over due to ‘heart trouble’. At the time I didn’t remember that his father had already passed from a heart attack a few years ago, and can remember thinking during the experience that this may be a sign that something may happen in the near future for him.

I was surprised now to find myself rolling off the bed, caught up once again in the sheets and all tangled! I see my kitten from a few years ago on the side of the bed, and I play with her. In hindsight, this was the beginning of another ‘false awakening’, as I then heard my mother coming up the stairs to my bedroom!

Not wanting her to find me in bed, I quickly rolled back into the bed and pulled the covers off to get up. Asking what she’s doing here she responds she’s looking for a toy that my granddaughter Samara lost. Mom proceeds to put some clothing on the bed, as I pull off a sleep mask that I knew I had on. At this point I feel I’m fully awake, and need to get some recording done, but cannot do so with company in the bedroom! Lol

I feel a gentle change in energy, and now realize that I’m NOT fully awake, so I force myself to full awareness. That little seed of doubt about my reality is always a clue that I’m not fully back to awareness, and I use it to either move into another experience or to full wakefulness so that the experience I just had is able to be remembered and recorded.

2 comments:

dan194755 said...

Bless you Karen and yes, where you are is totally appropriate for your spiritual growth. I've always been somewhat awestruck by the insights you've shared and this is another one. It really resonates with me.

Thank you for your friendship and thank you for opening yourself up through turbulent times. No, we are never given more than we can handle and each experience is designed to be a vehicle of growth.

Love and best wishes in the coming year and I feel it will be one heck of a roller coaster ride for us all.

Namaste',

Dan

TreeFrog said...

Interesting! I do believe that one thing that points to the possibilty that we are existing in more than one realm simultaneously is this experience, from your closing comment: "I feel a gentle change in energy, and now realize that I’m NOT fully awake, so I force myself to full awareness. That little seed of doubt about my reality is always a clue that I’m not fully back to awareness, and I use it to either move into another experience or to full wakefulness "

I have had this feeling of `reality shift' many times during waking life, and doubtless most other people have, too......sometimes feeling more in body than other times. Typically a shift such as this can be felt when undergoing trauma or physical illness.

I think this is one clue that presents itself to us from time to time and shouts of a reality behind reality, something that we begin to withdraw into, at times.