Blog Archive

Monday, May 31, 2010

123) Exiting awareness; Possible retrieval with fire

5/31/10

It has been a few weeks since I have had the time and intent to get out of body. It is not because I didn’t want to, but physical life issues and events take precedence at all times and when you need to focus on THIS life, then the OOB life must take a step back.

I am happy to report that life here is now settling down, and going well. I have been in contact recently with a few people who have shared their own OOB experiences and have asked questions, and this, in combination with my reaffirmed intent to begin OBEs again, I was successful in getting out this morning!

I tried a different approach this time, moving to another bedroom after a few hours of sleep instead of my usual ‘traveling couch’ in the living room. I can remember thinking that I may have a more difficult time getting ‘to the door!’ and outside as I would have to travel down a long hallway and navigate through other rooms. This concern carried through into my OBE, as once I did get out, I fully remembered that I had to move a different way to get outside!!

Using my usual technique of white light protection, affirmations, and energy movement visualizations, I felt I was having difficulty getting into the right frame of mind, because I felt so wide awake all the time!

I just relaxed, and let go….and it was then that I heard what I thought was someone in the hallway outside the room. It was odd noises, and then a voice of a relative that I KNEW could not really be in my house! My first instinct was to ‘wake’ and see what’s going on, but then when I realized that this was likely a ‘signal’ I was ready, I ‘let go’ again and willed the vibrations to begin.

I felt soft vibrations, and then made them stronger with intent. Knowing I was nearly ready to separate because I had ‘heard’ those noises as a signal, I then just took the initiative and sat up! I felt heavy, and lots of pulling, but persisted knowing I could do this and rolled out of bed!

Immediately, I was standing next to my bed, fully alert and awake!! My mind was SO very clear in my thinking process, that I remembered I was in a new room and would need to navigate a bit more to get outdoors. (Why I didn’t think to just go through the wall, I don’t know!!)

As I moved to the bedroom door, it was very dark. I affirmed “vision now!” (a new one for me, as I usually used “clarity now!”) and it worked perfectly!! I could see the way out, and moved down the long hallway to the living room where I could see flickering as if the TV was on.

I knew it wasn’t really on, and as I neared the living room, it all became dark again. Once again, I affirmed, “Vision now!” and like a lightbulb, my vision was clear. I moved quickly to the front door, knowing SOMEone was in the living room, but my focus was on getting outside as quickly as possible!

Once outdoors, I began flying…as I SO enjoy that sensation! This time, however, it was not the fast zooming and flipping as I used to do, but a slow methodical movement where I was able to truly enjoy the sensation and views.

As I flew, I remember seeing residences and neighborhood that were not familiar to my own area. At one point, I want to feel that ‘freefall’ sensation, and just opened my arms to slowly fall freely to the earth. Once down on the earth, I saw a tall pine tree and gently floated up to the very top where I could see the pointed tip. It was just so much fun to be so relaxed and comfortable flying.

Now, I know there was more to this experience than what I remember. A few points I do recall was one when I was flying over some electrical or telephone wires – a set of 5 or 6 of them in a group. As I flew over, I could ‘feel’ a static-type buzzing below me that emanated from them!

Another time, I recall getting out of a car (someone was in the car with me, but no recall as to why or what we did), and as I did, a little dog (similar to a Cairn Terrier) came running up to me. She was so happy, jumping up on me and I recall saying, “Hello, girl! How are you?!” at the same time wondering how I knew it was a female dog! (I never had a dog like this)

I also recall meeting another larger dog during this OOB experience, laughing and playing with him and just enjoying it all, but do not know where it fits within the story!

The part that I do remember was the ending of the experience, likely because that was where the memories are the strongest. I entered a room where there was a little girl sitting at a table. She appeared to be a light-skinned black girl less than 5 years old with very, very thin grey (?) hair, very small, as if chronically ill or malnourished. I feel intense sadness associated with her, as if she was so lonely and sick.

I went up to talk with her, and as I got closer, another older female came into the room, a motherly feeling to her. I do not know why they were there, but I knew they had to get out of that room. An older child was just off to my right, but did not interact with me.

Suddenly, I saw ‘smoke’ coming from a corner of the room, and told the mother, “look! There’s smoke! It could be a fire!” and got no response. Getting closer, I was able to now see actual flames starting to burn through the grated area below the smoke, and took control of the situation.

I told the mother, “It IS a fire! Take the baby and go, now!! Get out!!” giving her no option but to quickly gather the child and run out of the room to what looked to be a large parking lot area. The baby is crying, and I can see she is sickly and needs care. I shout for someone to bring them blankets, and that was when all the help arrived. People were coming from all over to help them, and my last recall was watching the family as they were enveloped with those who would provide for them. I faded to full wakefulness at this point.

Was this a ‘retrieval’ of some kind? I don’t know. But I do know that I totally enjoyed being out of body once again, this time in a more relaxed enjoyable manner. I am still amazed that I have such clarity of mind when doing this, feeling as if I am truly ‘awake’ and participating in another life!

No comments: