Blog Archive

Sunday, May 9, 2010

122) Close to physical with help, Face tingles

April 22, 2010

This experience is a bit disjointed as I only have pieces of recall that I attempted to put together into some sort of sequence. I know I did all these things and so much more, but honestly I cannot recall much of what or when it was done.

I first became aware of my ‘floating’ parts of my body which was my usual signal that I was ready to exit. I was VERY aware in the sense that I ‘felt’ awake and conscious, despite the floating sensation. Figuring I’ll just ‘go with it’, I attempted to roll out and exit, finding if very difficult to do! There was a lot of pulling and tugging required, but with some effort found myself out and moving to the door.

Halfway across the room, I remember I wanted to do something special, but couldn’t recall what it was! So I just decided to affirm ‘to the door!’ but then couldn’t decide which door I wanted! (Both the front door and side door have been different exit points for me). I moved to the side door (which was just a bit farther away) but then found I couldn’t move! Standing next to the window, I decided I’d just ditch out the window!

I felt SO very aware and conscious, everything was so crystal clear and in proper ‘physical’ form and it was actually a different sensation than I was used to. Knowing I was ‘out’, I just moved into the wall slowly by the window, but surprisingly found it hard to get through! I even remember thinking, "wow, I hope I don’t get stuck between the walls" – knowing full well that I wouldn’t! But the clear conscious thinking was just amazing to me.

I saw the ground outside below where I was exiting and remember in order to get fully out, I had to ‘imagine’ I was ‘freefalling’ to the grass below, trusting the knowledge that I couldn’t get hurt falling.

I fell, floating gently, and then was surprised to distinctly FEEL the grass tickling my face as I lay face down on the earth! I was so ‘heavy’ to move and then ‘felt’ someone nearby mentally talking to me. I feel arms around my waist and now begin moving again, happy to have some company to help me go where I wanted.

I remember wanting to zoom up to the trees, but couldn’t – yet I was moving places with this ‘person’ (my feeling – my guide) assisting me. I could hear my own voice clearly communicating with him/her (there was a non-gender feeling) and their answers, but have no idea what we talked about.

At one point I could hear music in the background, like a radio playing as we entered one area, and I remember asking if we could ‘change the station’ as I didn’t care for the type of music that was playing! Later one song I remember hearing, after the ‘station change’, was Uptown Girl.

One request I had was to try to zoom to the moon again, as I have had in the past, and felt the fast backward tunnel movementknowing I should be seeing something like stars, but didn’t. It felt like I wasn’t really getting anywhere, but there was the definite sensation of movement. The other memory I have is of floating and the opening vision of beautiful countryside, and then that of a light brown stone dam surrounded by other stone architecture. I have no idea where or what this was.

Another memory I recall was ‘playing’ with those arms that encircled my waist for this entire experience, feeling them, moving them, and trying to tell him/her what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go.

The last memory is the feeling of slight waking, finding myself on the couch (as I was), and begging to continue to do more. I could feel buzzing, and willed the vibrations to increase as I didn’t want the experience to end.

Now I sensed those hands again, this time in front of my face, doing something (rubbing them together?) before they proceeded to touch my forehead and trace down my face to my cheeks and chin. I felt SUCH a good ‘tingle’ vibration after that, and again, a second time the hands rubbed together (?), and touched my face from forehead to chin, giving me a wonderful tingling sensation that felt SO good!

It was then that I awoke fully, but as always, those elusive memories with the specific details were lost. I so wish I could put what I ‘felt’ into words, but this is the best I can do.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It’s a well-written account of your experience. I too have understanding in such things, but mine went further in life-after-death. Because I lived, I wrote of it in Mommy's Writings. It’s a comforting knowledge.
Suzanne McMillen-Fallon, Published Author
www.strategicbookpublishing.com/Mommy, would you like a sandwich?