Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2011

139) Gaining Lucidity with 'Stay Aware'!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted and since I’ve had any sort of experience that would be interesting enough to share here. Life always takes priority and it has been a rather stressful few weeks with my work which always impacts my OBE abilities. This post will be rather short on action, but offers much in personal learning and development.

Last night, however, I had some time to finish the book by Jurgen Ziewe, Multidimensional Man, and was very impressed with the ending experience. He describes a very intense high level experience that he had many years ago journeying into ‘true reality’.

It is amazing how well he was able to describe this, using abstract symbols and interweaving what I know are just sensations and feelings into a concrete ‘picture’ of what he experienced. I was caught up in his descriptions and felt as if I knew what he was feeling and experiencing…and marveled at his ability to describe it with ‘mere words’ on a page.

Throughout his book, I admired his ability to gain lucidity and awareness, using mantras and focusing on his hands. Because of this, in my last few experiences, I made the intent that I now wanted to start ‘staying in the moment’ and remaining in whatever scene I found myself in to gain lucidity and awareness.

This intent was the basis for this short experience as well. Despite its brevity, I learned that I am now capable of taking more control and awareness with me and am excited to know that my learning continues!

I initially found myself in a dream-like scene inside a small coffeeshop with two other male persons. We were just having fun, sitting at a small round table, being silly and laughing. I remember the strong familiarity of the one dark curly-haired male, as I felt he’s been with me many times before.

At one point, I was being shown a label on something at the table, and I playfully pretended to ‘push a button’ on it as I pointed it towards this male across the table. I found myself aware of a change in ‘vibration’ along with a feeling of ‘hollowness’ to my hearing.

My next realization was that I was within this same scene standing next to the table, but with full awareness of being out of body.

Realizing (and excited) that I’m out of body once again, I initially think ‘I have to move!’ in order to stay with the awareness, as I have done many times over the years. This time, however, I remember to stop and take the time to affirm, “Stay Aware!” (I don’t know where these words came from, as I usually use ‘clarity now!’ or ‘awareness now!’, but these words came to me and felt more powerful).

I find my lucidity is enhanced and I’m now in full control. I do not feel an urgency to keep moving, and so I stay and playfully put my hands right through these other people with me just to show them that I could!

Moving toward the door, I marvel at the clarity of the scene, and upon touching the door, feel the ‘solidness’ of its construction. My mind is confused slightly, knowing I’m out of body yet feeling this solidness. I wasn’t sure whether to pull it open or pass through, but with another ‘Stay Aware!’ I knew I could pass through.

I believe it was because of this conflict of thought that it was more difficult than usual to pass through the glass door. As I moved through, I was keenly aware of the change in texture, popping through to the outdoors and finding myself on a sidewalk. Focusing on the ground, along with more affirmations of ‘Stay Aware!’, I became so clear!

Once outside, I knew I wanted to fly and take off to other areas. Floating gently skyward, I look below me and see beautiful white sparkling trees dotting the landscape. I initially think it must be snow, but then with closer look, I see it’s more of a crystalline substance that grows on these trees and sparkles with such beautiful brilliance.

The higher I go, the more ‘clouds’ that appear and I remember I want to go visit a friend in a far off country. The clouds start to close in on me, and I start feeling a ‘disconnection’ to the scene, hurriedly affirming ‘Stay Aware!’ again and again to maintain a focus.

I spot an opening in the clouds some distance away and zoom to the opening as the clouds close in. I break through and see beautiful rolling hills countryside below me. I get the feeling of ‘flags and banners’ and a medieval sense of time. There is a ‘kingdom’ and courtyard that is surrounded by a stone wall and I feel a strong familiarity with it.

As I land just outside the walls, without warning, I feel the tug back to body…and find myself fully awake. There was no warning and a faint sense of incompletion, but yet, a sense of accomplishment at having learned a new gift of gaining lucidity and control.

Thanks Jurgen for the book, as I know it played a strong role in the development of my lucidity and control!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet - got to try this one too, actually lately the diffrent affirmations "awareness now!" and so on have begun to pay off. Until recently they didn´t do the trick for me at all. So your new "affirmation" is a must try.

Nice obe...

Inger Jansson
(your fb friend) :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, K! I agree Jurgen Ziewe's adventure in what I imagine was the Mental plane comes back to us with beautiful clarity.

His habit of studying carefully features in the dream environment for clarity and sustainability really works.

I noticed logging a dream that when I examined the head of a strange creature that my lucidity improved. I think this technique is really worth exploring further.

eyeoneblack :)

Jurgen Ziewe said...

Thanks Karen for your generous comments.

Your blog is such an important testimony which allows people to validate their own experiences by finding a consensus.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and drawing attention to the importance of awareness.

Your work is an important contribution to the understanding of consciousness. Thanks again.