Blog Archive

Sunday, June 7, 2009

106) Birthday Help and Visit from Guide

June 6, 2009

I am thrilled to receive a wonderful birthday OBE once again this year! Having had consistent OBEs the past two years on my birthday, the intention and expectation was strong enough for another successful experience. My intentions for this birthday, as usual, was to help others who need assistance and if possible, to have a visit from one who is at a higher level for me to speak with. Once again, request was granted! Though there is some limited recall, the ending presence of a higher being was unforgettable!

My first recollection was just a ‘knowing’ that it was time to roll out, so I did! This time it was easy, light, and I moved quickly to the side door. By the time I was at the door, my vision was becoming clearer (since it is almost always darkness for a while) and I can see the porch outside. I feel the change as I move through the door to the porch, where I ask to be taken to ‘where I need to go’.

I take off flying, once again SO enjoying the freedom of flight, doing the flips and turns of unencumbered movement! I see the treetops and surrounding hills, and even remember there was an animal below (dog?) that I tried to play with by picking up a stick and throwing it.

My next recollection of hearing music, but also being aware I’m back on the couch. Knowing that music is always a signal for moving OOB, I just look around and see it coming from the window near my head. It’s a 50’s type music (with the words,” hey,hey, hey, hey”) with a catchy tune and I’m singing along.

I remember thinking I’m at home and OOB, so I call out to no one in general, “is anyone there?” trying to see if there is one who needs help. Getting no response, I then remember that neither my stepson nor daughter is home tonight (true statement remembered while OOB about physical life). With that, I move to the bed room area where their rooms are located.

I stop outside the closed door to my stepson’s room, and realize everything ‘feels’ so solid and real! I am slightly confused as to whether I am OOB (as I thought I was) or actually in physical! I try to pull on the door, and can feel how solid it is as it opens.

As I look into the room, I am so surprised to see someone there! I think immediately that this must be my stepson and apologize for intruding, saying, “oh! I’m sorry! I was told you weren’t going to be home tonight!” I felt embarrassed, and found myself quickly back on the couch, where a younger 30-something male was waiting.

(In hindsight, I did not take the time to realize that the bedroom was totally different than ‘real’ life. There was a much larger bed, with fluffy comforters, positioned in such a way that it couldn’t have been my stepson. I may have been directed there to speak with the young boy in the bed, but due to my surprise and embarrassment, I left too quickly! I need to remember that emotions are to be kept in check while OOB, but the ‘physical realness’ of this situation made me unsure of my OOB status)

Now, back on couch, even though I am unsure of my OOB status, I don’t think twice about this strange male figure on the couch with me! I am talking comfortably with him, and he is telling me about how difficult it is to get his son to comply with something (traction?). He talking about 60/40, with the idea that he needs to be doing it 60% of the time, but just can’t get his son to listen. I get the feeling it is sports related (football?). The responses I gave to him were to make him realize he was the ‘parent’ and that he had to take the responsibility to enforce compliance with his son.

I remember telling him something to the effect, who is the boss anyway? who is the parent?, and if you tell him he can’t go to football if he doesn’t do his traction, then he must listen to you. The male is concerned because he also plays football and doesn’t want to stop his son from going as well. I impressed upon him that he was the parent and he needed to make the rules.

I was so certain I was still ‘in physical’ that I remembered I wanted to get back to my travels and hoped I still had time! I went to lie down on couch to try to get back to sleep and became aware that there were different people passing by! I have limited recall here, but I know I was back and forth on the couch talking to different people who are coming by and asking, “Can I help you?”

I vaguely remember one time I heard talking from above my head on the couch, and an elderly black male moved to my side. His voice was soft, halting, and he was speaking about his concern for his son. I don’t recall the exact reasons, because I was having a difficult time understanding him as he would whisper his words, trailing off, and I had to repeatedly ask him to speak louder and clearer. I have no idea what his concern was, but I felt I was there to comfort him and give him someone to talk to. I distinctly heard the name of a college near me, and feel perhaps this son may have something to do with that institution. Otherwise, his words were not clear enough for recall.

My memories here are not good, but I do remember hearing different kinds of music at both ends of the couch, and moving back and forth as I interacted with others. At one point, I heard a phone ring, and moving to that area, heard a small female voice say something about being ‘fearful’. It was unusual in that it was a tiny voice, with the impression of a tiny, tiny female – even to the point where I feel it could have been a ‘fairy’-type spirit. Again, I have no further recall of what I did.

The most impressive memory I have is what happened at the end of the experience. I am still on the couch, thinking I am ‘really awake’, yet not bothered at all by the number of people I am interacting with! Suddenly, I ‘feel’ a flash of light and a powerful presence that appears on my right on the couch.
Intuitively I know this is one who is at a more advanced level coming at my request, and I distinctly remember hugging her and remarking, “Oh good! Someone came as I asked!” Although I had no visual image, it was a female with a distinctly strong accent (one with lots of hard ‘g’ sounds) and a soft soothing voice, closely resembling British English speech. (I recall an experience previously where I have heard this same female accent)

The odd thing is the entire time she is with me, there is a ‘hand’ over my face, as I could feel the fingers of a right hand keeping my eyes covered, and resting lightly on my cheek. I am not sure if it was my own ‘astral’ hand, or someone else’s.

She spoke with me in a matter-of-fact manner, answering my questions in a manner that I felt I was to pay attention to. I asked, “Am I not ready? Am I doing it right?” (in hindsight, I am not sure what I meant by ‘ready’!) and her response was, ‘no but that would be worth the 15 minutes to get here, to listen for me and what I say, and then we would have all the time in the world to do anything!’

Her words were more ‘feeling’ than words, and it left me with the message that I need to devote more time, even 15 minutes a day, to reaching that mind state where contact can be made with my guides. The more I do it, the easier it will become and the better connection I can have with those who guide me. I also understand that though it may be only 15 minutes in ‘real world’ time, there is much that can be accomplished because within the astral and upper dimensions there is no ‘time and space’ to limit me.

At this time, I remember there could have been more to our conversation, but my memories faded very quickly with full awakening.

No comments: