Blog Archive

Sunday, April 12, 2009

103) Meeting Aaron; Finally Flying Free Again!

4.12.09 Easter Sunday morning

I am on my couch having set the intention to go ‘inward now’ should I be able to get OOB. My first awareness was that there were two other females with me as I was lying on the couch. I didn’t think too much of it as we were ‘waiting’ for something and passing the time making up fun things to do.

For fun, I remember I took a belt? (like a soft bathroom belt) and formed it into a lasso and attempted to lasso the one female’s pocketbook/case she was carrying as she moved toward the front door, seeing how I had to throw the belt just the right way to properly connect with it.

Suddenly the front door blasts open and a figure rushes into the room and toward the couch where I am lying!! I am startled at first, but somehow realize I have to maintain emotional control and as usual, just ‘go with it’.

What I see/feel is a young man, short and round in stature, and obviously affected with Down’s syndrome. He runs to me with such happiness and joy, and starts kissing, kissing, kissing me all over my face! I say ‘what’s going on? Who are you?’ and he quietly replies “Aaron”.

I am still startled at his overwhelming gratitude and love, and ask again, “who?” and he repeats, “Its Aaron! I love you!, I love you!, I love you!” I ask ‘why are you doing this?’ and he says something about ‘ the last time…’ which gave me the knowing I was with him before and he was SO happy to see me again!

As he says again, “I just love you!” I realize I am OOB, so I sit up on the couch and he climbs in next to me, continuing to kiss and hug me! I feel such overwhelming joy and gratitude from him, and I do think, ‘Now what am I going to do with him?...what do I do now?”

Not getting any further information, I decide to move on and say to him, “I’m happy you’re so happy, Aaron, but I have to go!” knowing I was once again OOB in the lighter, freeing state of being (as compared to the more recent OBEs with the close to physical heaviness).

Without looking back (which is rather selfish of me, in hindsight!), I move away to the dining room area intending to get outside quickly. Once I was by the dining room window, I dove through the glass, feeling that tingly sensation as I passed through into the cool crisp outside air.

I realize it is wintertime! (Actually, it’s just becoming spring here now, so the snow and ice was a surprise to find!) Crisp white snow is covering the ground, with the trees and branches sealed in ice crystals and everything is SO beautiful! I’m flying toward the tree tops, a bit slower than usual, but still with such lightness and joy that I am so thrilled to be out again, saying “I missed this SO much!” over and over!

At that point there was a quick transitional pullback, and I knew I was returning. Intending to record what I could remember, I find the recorder, but when I attempt to speak, all I hear is a muted ‘blah, blah, blah’ and the recording doesn’t work! Again, I use this signal as another chance to get back OOB, but also knowing that I was taking the chance that I would not remember all the details!

This time I moved toward the front door and as I get closer to it, the usual ‘fear’ that I may not be really out comes over me and I turn to float through the door backward face up!! Once outside, I can feel the tingling sensations of ice or raining coming down and SO enjoying the flying freedom!!

I am just overwhelmed with a sensation of joy and bliss I want to shout, but instead I start singing the entire song, “Mine eyes have seen the glory…...His Truth is marching on!” (Battle Hymn of the Republic) with such feeling and emotion (a la Kate Smith! Lol) I am SO full of love and joy and am enjoying the beauty of the countryside below me.

I am over a wide open area, slightly depressed as in a lower elevation, and barely recall something about a tractor there? I am just singing and flying and being so captivated with it all!! At one point, I remember blasting through some thick barbed bushes, knowing I could go through anything if I wanted to!

Recall here is very limited, and I believe I just started fading back at some point. Once again, I’m thinking I’m recording, but again I can’t get the switch to work right and the light won’t come on. This time, knowing that I will definitely forget too much if I go back out, I force myself more awake to the point where I know I am getting my recorder for real.

Suddenly the memories start to fade SO quickly! I can remember so much in that semi-awake stage, but once fully awake and ready to really record, everything disappears so easily and I have to use the ‘walk backward’ through the events to try to remember even these details.

So, after having my share of lower level physical OBEs, I finally had the chance to reconnect to the beauty and love of being in a higher lighter state of projection. It is just SO wonderful to be there again! The joy remains with you even after you are awake!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi, I love reading your blog! I came across it about a week ago while doing searches for 'spiritual warrior' on google. I recently had one of my few and far between OOBES. and it was so beautiful. I'll make this a short story - There were beautiful blueish lights everywhere, like crystals. I had a feeling there were guides around and my fiance, (who I happen to believe is my true soul mate, and he believes I am his.) was there, too. Everyone said how proud they were of me..and told me I had ascended a level. They told me they were so proud because it wasn't expected I was going to do it in the lifetime. There was this feeling of pure joy..man, I can't describe it. Perhaps you know what I mean. I want to ask you - do you understand any of this? I've been looking for answers via research and google, but it can only say so much. Also, what are some of the ways to started to have OOBES you could control? If you have time..and please take your time on this; no rush..you can e-mail me.. StephanieSmith32@gmail.com
I'm not sure if my blogger id has the correct info anymore. Sorry so long, too..just a seeker trying to find some answers. :) WONDERFUL blog, I really enjoy and will continue to come back.