Blog Archive

Monday, December 3, 2007

New Format Now Started

I just thought I would let everyone know that I have started adding commentaries at the end of each of my experiences. In the last two blog entries I have added what I can recall as being significant to my learning experiences.

(For those entries already posted, I will add "and Commentary" to the titles so you can see that there is additional information you may not have read already added. Keep checking in to see which ones I add something to as time allows. For future blog entries I will not add this suffix to the title)

In this way, as readers of the blog, you can get a better understanding what my own interpretation and insight may be with regard to what went on. I also share many of my posts with other groups and often find valuable insight from them that I can add.

This was a great idea suggested to my by a good friend I met recently...and I am honored to have his acquaintance and assistance! Thank so much! (You may be able to guess already!)

No comments: